Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jaurim – All You Need Is Love

Release: 2004-10-16
Genre: Indie rock
Runtime: 42:28
Download (v0)

all_you_need_is_love_17554

Fifth album by Jaurim. They started their career in the late 90s and have kept putting out some pretty nice albums at a regular pace ever since. I wouldn’t say this is their best album since I haven’t listened to all of them yet, but this one has a lot of nice and memorable tracks on it. I personally loved 하하하쏭, Luv Pill and 17171771.
The vocals feel very powerful on some tracks such as I Saw Him and 거지  while on others like 우리에게 내일은 없다 and 사랑의 병원으로 놀러 오세요 they feel much, much softer. I always tend to enjoy albums that have some variety in them more than those where the tracks are hard to tell apart. I think All You Need Is Love manages to achieve this nicely.
Anyway, good album by a great band. Their other stuff is also very much worth checking out.
Tracklist:
  1. LUV PILL
  2. 하하하쏭
  3. 사랑의 병원으로 놀러 오세요
  4. I Saw Him
  5. 거지
  6. 광야
  7. 우리에게 내일은 없다
  8. 악몽
  9. 실리콘벨리
  10. 파트너
  11. 17171771
  12. Social Life
  13. TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment