Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Click-B – Vol. 1

Release: 1999-08-31
Genre: Pop, Hip-Hop
Runtime: 43:52
Download (128)

006804_1f

Haven’t had much time to post anything this week due to having a crazy schedule. So sorry about that.
Click-B is an iconic group from the late 90s, early 2000s. If you want an idea of what this album is like, try to think of a combination of Seo Taiji, S.E.S and H.O.T. For some reason, despite their popularity, their albums are extremely difficult to find in reasonable quality. I managed to find the rest of their albums but they were so baddly tagged and missing tracks so I gave up on them and deleted them.
Anyway, I forgot what I wanted to discuss. While still technically active, they haven’t released anything in recent years other than a few singles and a remake album. While I deleted the other albums I had from them for the reasons above, I still listened to them and this one is among my favorites.
Fun little piece if you enjoy that early 2000s sound.
Tracklist:
  1. One
  2. 행운
  3. Dreamming
  4. 잊혀진 사랑
  5. 지금까지만
  6. 배려
  7. Promise
  8. You
  9. 마지막 선물
  10. 마치 영화처럼
  11. Good bye
I tried not to go overboard on highlighting tracks but I just couldn’t hold back.

The quality here isn’t too good but finding stuff by them on Youtube can be a pain in the rear-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment