Friday, March 30, 2012

Milk Tea – Love Traveller

Release: 2011-09-15
Genre: Indiepop
Runtime: 35:05
Download (320)

94339

I’m pretty sure the few people who read this blog have already heard of Milk Tea and this album shouldn’t come as a revelation but I thought I’d share it simply because of how good it is. It was released last September and I’d honestly forgotten about it until someone shared one of their MVs somewhere. It’s always nice to rediscover something you liked.
It’s got that soft little indiepop sound I enjoy so much. Extremely cute and easy to get into, it even features a song on how to make ramen. I mean, how many other artists can boast of such an accomplishment? Not many, I’ll tell you that. I can’t say you’ll be blown away by the huge variety of sounds on this album (though the last track does feature some nice little 8-bit samples!) but what it does, Love Traveller does very well. Like a comfy pair of slippers you’ll want to slip your feet into when they’re cold, this album will undoubtedly bring a smile to your face.
1 Be My Love
2 라면왕
3 왕자, 백마탄
4 좋아
5 원더맨
6 문자메세지 1건
7 커플링
8 수줍은 고백송
9 너의 목소리
10 땡깡쟁이 (8bit Game Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment